September 21, 2012

Upcoming Restaurant Reviews

I just want to say THANK YOU to "Less is More" for updating this blog while I patiently wait for my new computer to arrive so I can upload pictures to start food blogging again~~~ Less is More updates every Wednesday if you haven't noticed by now... and as for me? I update whenever I go to a new place. I have tried a couple new places ever since my last post and here's a teaser on upcoming resto reviews;


  • Messini - best gyro in Toronto
  • Johnny's Hamburger - old fashion charcoal burgers 
  • Shiso Tree Cafe - Japanese fusion pasta
  • Smash Kitchen and Bar - unpromising on the outside, fancy on the inside
  • Bannock - epic duck poutine pizza anyone?
For those who haven't heard the news yet, the highly anticipated Momofuku opened its door this past Wednesday, Sept 19. I will definitely visit again to have their pork buns... as for ramen... it's up in the air. 

See you in the next post =)

No comments:

Post a Comment